Mon, 1 May, 2023
AU$85,000 - AU$105,000 per annum
Intro to the role:
Fulcrum is looking for an experienced Campaigns Manager for a global travel client. Our client is renowned for providing unforgettable travel experiences and has won numerous travel awards. The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders from around the world to bring world-class campaigns to life.
As a Campaigns Manager, you will be responsible for the seamless management and development of campaigns. You will be required to write briefs for various departments, such as content, design, coding and creative, as well as communicate with stakeholders globally. You will support all campaigns from concept to execution, ensuring they run to budget, milestones and deadlines.
- Manage campaigns and their development seamlessly
- Write briefs for content, design, coding and creative departments
- Communicate with stakeholders globally
- Support campaigns from concept to execution
- Ensure campaigns run to budget, milestones and deadlines
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Campaign Manager or Account Manager
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Experience in the travel industry is desired
- Strong writing skills
- $85,000 – $105,000 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Annual leave and sick leave entitlements
- Company discounts on travel
- Health and wellness programs
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!