Wed, 25 Jan, 2023
Up to AU$55,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
We are working with a global, eCommerce company who are leaders in what they do. Due to growth, they have created a new role and are seeking a driven Marketing Assistant to join the company in this exciting new chapter of growth across the next few years.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will manage the day to day development and delivery of marketing strategies including onsite content creation, management of campaigns as well as other marketing projects.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the marketing team and contribute new product launch ideas and implementing marketing concepts
- Support the development and distribution of marketing
- Creating content and copy-writing for EDM’s, Social Media and Blogs
- Conduct market research and report on current market trends, new products and industry trends
- Maintain the company’s website and ensure all content is up to date.
- Tertiary degree in Marketing
- Experience in marketing through internship is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Generous staff discounts
- Yoga meditation classes
- Hybrid working environment
- Fun, friendly and relaxed work culture
- Excellent location near Central Station
- Extra day off for your birthday
Apply now or call San for more info on +61488858077
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!