Mon, 19 Sep, 2022
Up to AU$95,000 per annum
Strategy, Media Planning & Buying
Are you looking for your next opportunity as a Client Manager at an innovative and versatile media agency? To serve clients from every corner of the world with brands that range from small start-ups to global brands? If so, then this is the role for you!
We’ve partnered with an expanding media agency working with exciting B2B and B2C clients across many industries. Based in a vibrant part of Sydney CBD, the organisation is looking for an experienced Client Manager to hit the ground-running working across integrated media campaigns.
- Hybrid working environment
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Work alongside a highly knowledgeable and experienced team
- Create and lead the media plans for new and existing clients, analyse and select the optimal channels to ensure clients’ key objectives are met
- Sources and provides insights and learnings on post-campaign analysis in conjunction with the trading team
- Manage day-to-day tasks of junior team members
- Assist in training of juniors, acting as a mentor to help them grow
- Attend and present at WIP meetings, writing contact reports from client meetings and generally ensuring the team are aware of the status and progress on the client portfolio.
- Develop strong, lasting relationships with clients through being their primary point of contact and keeping them informed of campaign progress
- Manage the media buying process as well as build and nurture strong working relationships with media owners
- Provide strategic support to internal stakeholders in developing opportunities to work with clients
- 3+ years experience in media planning and buying, ideally with a media agency background
- Must have strong cross-channel experience e.g. TV, digital, mobile, social media, radio, and print
- Proven ability to build lasting professional relationships with media partners
- Client-facing, confident in building strong working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing and mentoring a small team
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now or contact Jasmine on 0425 568 864 for more details.
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!