Mon, 10 Apr, 2023
AU$160,000 - AU$180,000 per annum
Insights & Analytics
Intro to the role:
Fulcrum has partnered with a leading travel tech company who is looking for a DevOps Engineer (Data) to join their growing team in Sydney CBD. They currently serve over 200 travel hubs as the leading tech-focused travel group in their industry. Working across both B2B and B2C markets, they serve airports, train stations and ports. Customers can pre-book directly online, via an API interface or a tailor-made white-label solution. They have exciting projects running at the moment and have expanded their team as well as opened another European office in the last year.
As a DevOps Engineer (Data), you will be responsible for creating, improving, deploying, and supporting systems, monitoring and automating the provisioning of servers and applications. Your role will involve building and setting up new tools and microservice infrastructure, as well as developing and maintaining solutions for operational administration, and system/data backup.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Postgres/Reddis/InfluxDB
- Linux/Unix background
- Experience with containerisation of data sets
- Competitive salary of $160,000 – $180,000 per annum
- Fully remote role and can be based anywhere in Australia!
- Opportunity to work with a leading travel tech company
- Chance to work on exciting projects
- Professional development opportunities
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!