Fri, 10 Jun, 2022
AU$65,000 - AU$75,000 per annum
We’ve teamed up with an online retail business based in Melbourne, that operates across Australia and New Zealand. Over the past 12 months, the business has grown considerably and they are looking to grow their team as the business expands.
In a newly created role, they are looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join their marketing team, delivering effective email marketing campaigns to the ANZ market. You will play a key role in monitoring email performance and devising new methods of driving additional revenue.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and be aware of business goals and priorities
- Plan and maintain a weekly and monthly e-newsletter calendar based on business needs
- Plan, build and monitor email marketing campaigns
- Check and test all email proofs to ensure accurate communication with the customers (links, grammar, spelling, pricing)
- Report on email performance, analyse results and implement effective campaign improvements
- Take ownership of AB and multivariate tests to maximise KPIs
- Support the wider team with CRM projects
- 3+ years experience in a CRM/email marketing role with experience in the eCommerce space
- Proven experience in email planning, building and execution
- Experience with Adobe Campaign is preferred but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business and with external suppliers and providers
- An organised, logical approach to your work
- Great communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!
Fulcrum aims at building strong, lasting relationships with our candidates and clients. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.