Wed, 27 Jul, 2022
Digital & Performance Media
Looking to kick start your career in Digital Marketing? Are you an analytical person, technical-focused as well as being extremely organised? If so, here is more info about a fantastic role with a growing company.
We are seeking a Graduate Marketing Assistant to join our client’s growing team.
The Graduate Marketing Assistant is responsible for basic functions and general administration within the team. The role includes but is not limited to digital ad operations, basic digital planning and buying, digital media invoicing, campaign tracking and reporting.
The role is entry-level, but the candidate will be exposed to both planning and buying digital campaigns. There is lots of opportunity for growth and progression in this role, as well as excellent training opportunities.
- Supportive team culture, with regular team socials
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- Excellent training, development and growth opportunities
- Employee rewards program – be acknowledged for your work
- Become an ad operations expert, finding a learning opportunity in everything you do
- Help the team develop digital media plans and implementation responses
- Assist with basic programmatic, paid search and social campaigns and reporting
- Keep up to date with the latest industry developments and updates
- Provide support to your team as needed
We’re looking for analytical people who enjoy using data to inform their decisions. Other things we’re looking for include:
- Curiosity about the digital industry and the world of business
- Degree educated (preferably with some data handling and we are open to people from all different degree backgrounds – maths, stats, financial preferred)
- Experience with Campaign Manager 360, IAS, Nielsen, Goggle Tag Manager is an advantage
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT) and ability to adapt to/learn new technologies
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- A willingness to contribute to brainstorming/ strategy sessions
- Positive, professional, enthusiastic, and team-oriented attitude
- Related internship/ job experience is a huge plus
Apply now or call Alexane for more info on 0478 117 734!
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!