Thu, 28 Jul, 2022
Fulcrum is changing the Talent game. We are not a recruitment agency.
We are an embedded, onsite partner to some of the most high profile names in the Digital, Advertising & Tech industries.
We act as an extension of our clients’ teams, to enhance their employer brand, redesign hiring processes, source the best talent out there and build a more diverse, engaged and productive workforce.
We implement a rich tech stack that supports our clients in sustainable growth and deliver training to their existing teams to address the systemic challenges to diversity from the ground up.
We offer diverse talent acquisition from the inside of our clients. We don’t charge a fee per hire, we work on a subscription model.
Part Time or Full Time:
We support flexible working and are looking for a full time or part-time team member to join us on a flexible working week. Hours and contracts subject to individual requirements.
We don’t believe in culture-fit, we believe in culture-add.
And as an employer, we believe our people have the best platform for success when their voices are heard and their differences are celebrated for the value that they bring.
- You’ll assist the Talent Managers in servicing our amazing partners with their Recruitment, HR and Employer Branding needs
- Focus on candidate management, talent branding, social content, you will be responsible for engaging, nurturing and qualifying a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources
Day to Day You’ll:
- Use a range of deep sourcing techniques to find candidates, both on Linkedin and other platforms
- Develop a range of comms to increase the flow and quality of candidates for live roles and in our partner’s talent pipeline
- Conducting video interviews to screen relevant candidates
- Attend industry events acting as a brand advocate for our partners and Fulcrum
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
There’s no ‘must have’ experience at Fulcrum, but we know that you’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Great sourcing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An outside-the-box approach
- Exceptional organisational skills and detail-orientated
- Professional communication with candidates and internal stakeholders
As a company, we have core brand values that allow us to work within a set of defined principles and guide our behaviour. As well as being embedded in our people processes such as personal development and onboarding, they are lived by our team every day.
We ensure our shared goals are always aligned with embedded collaborative intelligence.
Communicate directly, honestly, and with integrity. Deliver what we promise.
Be open to learning and improving.
The work we do every day makes a difference. Every day we strive to be our best, we focus on solutions, and we arrive inspired to make an impact through our talent, passion, and hard work.
In return, we offer an awesome benefits package including additional annual leave, flexible start times, team socials, casual dress and a laptop.
We have a tech stack that beats the majority of recruitment companies, ensuring that you are set up for success and focus on the most important aspect of your role…. helping teams and companies grow.
Welcome to Fulcrum. The new model for talent.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t let imposter syndrome hold you back. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. Our partners come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.