Sun, 13 Nov, 2022
AU$120,000 - AU$130,000 per annum
Strategy, Media Planning & Buying
This is a pivotal role in a growing independent agency where you’ll get to shape the digital future of some amazing clients!
You’ll work delivering real impact with major clients through exciting, innovative strategic thinking. Whatever challenge you are working on (from a new digital product to organisational transformation), you’ll need to look at things differently, challenge the obvious and bring fresh and unique thinking to solve the problem.
Whilst the role will sit in the strategy team, collaboration is key to this role and you’ll be working closely across teams as well as with multiple client stakeholders.
This is a hybrid role – combining remote working with being onsite as needed.
- Contribute to the leadership of key accounts – helping identify opportunities to drive client value and turn them into a strategic agenda for the client.
- Proactively create and convert new revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Scope programmes of work with clients, providing strategic direction and leadership
- Lead the discovery process for large projects – drawing on, and providing direction to, the collective resources (research, data, engineering etc) across the agency.
- Undertake or commission primary research as needed
- Work collaboratively with creative, user experience and tech teams throughout the lifetime of the project
- Help package ‘strategic products’ to sell to new and existing clients
- Mentor the junior members of the strategy team
Our client believes that no Strategist is the same, and as a result, they recruit from a broad spectrum of backgrounds, but there is a number of skills they are looking for:
- You’ll either already be an established lead strategist or a senior strategist/planner or consultant with proven experience in delivering commercial results based on great insight and strategic direction – and be looking to take a step up into a ‘lead’ role
- Be a provocative thinker and innovative problem solver – able to inspire senior clients
- Be a digital enthusiast with a proactive desire to keep well versed on new digital trends and technologies and how to best implement them to get results
- You’ll always have excellent verbal and written communication – able to construct your views and opinions into a compelling argument
- Have exceptional senior client handling skills – you’re believable and authoritative
- Customer research experience (qualitative and quantitative) at both implementation and management levels.
Sounds like the perfect role for you? APPLY TODAY!
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!