Thu, 16 Feb, 2023
We’ve partnered with an award-winning media agency that is known for its high-quality work and amazing work culture. They are currently seeking a switched on and enthusiastic Marketing/Communications graduate to join their team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join an industry-leading media agency that will actively encourage their growth and kickstart their career in Digital Marketing!
- Learn the principles of planning and buying media across all channels
- Maintain media representation contacts list and keep media kits up to date
- Assist with media briefings
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist the team with campaign tracking and analysis
- Support the team on any requests
- Recently Graduated, ideally with a degree in Marketing or Communications
- Internship experience in digital marketing
- A passion for media, marketing and how brands and consumers connect
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Learning: A full day dedicated to learning and development each month. 5% of your time is dedicated to learning and development
- Work/life harmony: You have the freedom to choose 2 days a week to work from home coupled with all the technology to support you
- Restricted hours: the workday finish time of 5:30 pm is actively practised and encouraged.
- Holidays: 23 days annual leave PLUS half-day Summer Fridays!
- This is a great opportunity to kick start your career with an amazing company renowned for looking after its staff. Full training and development will be provided to the successful applicant as well as a clear career path within the company.
- Sounds like the perfect role for you? APPLY TODAY!
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.
Apply now or contact Alexane on 0488 858 076 for more detailed info.