Wed, 25 Jan, 2023
AU$65,000 - AU$70,000 per annum
Background to CQC
C-Quest Capital LLC (CQC) is a leading global carbon project developer, social impact investor and climate finance specialist. Our mission is to transform the lives of families in the poorest communities in developing countries by providing access to clean and sustainable energy solutions and improving the health and wellbeing of women and children. We do this through making investments in carbon reduction and removal programs, which provide clean and efficient energy appliances, small-scale agriculture and forestry services to the rural poor.
CQC’s carbon programs have improved the lives of over 20 million people in Africa, India,
Southeast Asia and Central America. Our ambition is to reach over 175 million people by 2035 and we are well on our path to do so with current committed funding.
CQC is headquartered in Washington DC, USA, with subsidiaries in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and Australia.
Fulcrum is assisting CQC in hiring a marketing executive in our Sydney CBD office to support our Senior Marketing Manager in building the CQC brand and educating the market about our how CQC implements our projects. You will be creating engaging content, communications and collateral that will drive business impact, increasing CQC’s profile and positioning our products in the market through smart, attention-grabbing work.
You will implement projects helping to create a consistent and compelling company-wide narrative and deliver impactful marketing, implementing activities across owned, earned and paid channels. Working with a variety of internal teams as well as external partners, agencies and suppliers you will bring to life all the powerful stories of impact from our projects and product verticals.
This position has a global view, and you];ll have the support and opportunity to help create powerful content and marketing materials for our projects around the world.
This is the perfect role for someone looking get their hands on some great projects to prove themselves and step up to marketing manager in the near future.
Marketing and communications:
- Support the development and implementation of effective brand and product marketing campaigns across our major product offerings, educating the market about the unique features of our business and programs.
- Capture and analyse market trends and competitor information
- Support the marketing and communications activity of CQC’s women-led foundation
- Support the development of powerful, visually appealing and engaging collateral and content (e.g., website, videos, vignettes, display ads, social, brochures, blogs, etc.)
- Develop thought leadership content and support the management of executive social media
- Lead the development of brand content and webinars
- Assist with research and sourcing of information for writing engaging blogs, social posts, and newsletter/eDM, newsletters/eDMs.
- Support in the planning, management, and execution of projects and campaigns including managing stakeholders, project plans/ deadlines, and budgets, whilst also maintaining high level of attention to detail.
Relevant Experiences, Training and Qualifications:
The successful candidate is likely to have the following prior experiences and training/qualifications:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field of study
- Experience in content, digital or product marketing (B2B preferred)
- Experience in Adobe creative suite
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Good knowledge and application of Microsoft Office
- The successful candidate is likely to possess the following attributes:
- Self-starter, fast learner and proactive work ethic
- Ability to work and collaborate with local and international teams
- Proven ability to own and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Strong marketing mind and ability to write compelling briefs
- Interested in data to make performance-based recommendations
- An interest in the challenges that climate change presents, the role that carbon markets can play to address it and an interest to actively help the rural poor in less developed countries.
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- The base salary will be in the range of $65,000-70,000 AUD depending on experience
- In addition, there will be a performance-driven annual bonus