Mon, 1 May, 2023
AU$70,000 - AU$95,000 per annum
Intro to the role:
Fulcrum is excited to present an opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join an award-winning prop-tech company in the heart of Sydney CBD. Our client is a leader in the property industry and has been globally recognised for shaping the future of short-term rentals. The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and leading creative campaigns for their London home accommodation business.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and managing the marketing calendar across all channels.
- Implementing and managing Email Marketing campaigns.
- Developing Social Media, PR, and Content Creation strategies.
- Analysing marketing results to improve future campaigns.
- Managing the company’s website.
- Briefing agencies for outsourced work.
- Assisting with photoshoot concepts and planning.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good time management skills with a natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise with various stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- $70,000 to $95,000 per annum.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Generous annual leave.
- Regular team-building activities.
- A collaborative and supportive work culture.
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and believe that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process and fostering an inclusive work environment. If you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!