Mon, 21 Nov, 2022
Up to AU$50,000 per annum + +Super
Manly, Sydney, Australia
Strategy, Media Planning & Buying
Customedia is a fully independent and Australian owned media and analytics agency. Our biggest asset is our amazing team and combined experience in delivering exceptional service to our clients.
With the assistance of the latest in data and technology, we believe that the future of advertising effectiveness will continue to be led by strategic capability that can blend insights, tools, and the guidance of expert practitioners.
Although advertising channels have transformed through the decades, the principles of effective strategy remain the same.
Original Thinking – Smarter Campaigns – Timeless Advice & Proven Service.
- We offer work-life harmony
- Beautiful location based next to Little Manly beach
- We offer a social, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Flexible working
You will oversee the management and administration of a client’s campaign across all activities, both traditional and digital. Media Coordinators work closely with Strategic Planners and Media Analysts in determining how best to achieve
client outcomes across all elements of media. This starts from support in the briefing process, information gathering, determining best channels and tactics from previous campaign insights, pulling together information for client
recommendations, support in media bookings and their administration, active in digital platforms and optimisation of media channels.
The role requires excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the media process. This not only ensures campaigns meet their objective but safeguards the financial health of Customedia.
The Media Coordinator role is an entry level role in the industry; therefore, it is important that you have unrivalled passion for the industry. You will show this passion by being a sponge in acquiring knowledge in both formal training and taking the initiative to educate yourself in knowledge gaps.
- Support the Strategic Planners and Media Analyst in preparing
- presentations for both the agency and clients
- Learn how to develop insights from trends.
- Ensure that invoices go out on time accurately with pro-formas checked
- and that accounts are reconciled accurately.
- Share relevant information within Customedia and with clients via the
- Media Analyst and Strategic Planners
- Take meeting notes and share them with the relevant team members to
- aid the servicing of clients.
- Manage all necessary paperwork across client campaigns.
- Ensure that all campaign budget forms are completed with all the
- appropriate documentation.
- Support Interns, mentoring them in their development and learning.
- Seek and implement more efficient processes across the business
- Interest in developing a range of skills across key digital/social media
- platforms that are used across media plans
- Good prioritization, time management and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You are passionate and positive
- Good attention to detail and a high standard of work.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.