Tue, 14 Jun, 2022
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Digital & Performance Media
Work for Slingshot, one of Australia’s Top 20 Best Places to Work.
Slingshot is a specialist agency in the most literal sense.
Many people believe that all agencies are essentially the same. And it is true, most are. While many of our agency services will be familiar, how we deliver them and the results they achieve, are refreshingly different.
It’s tough to define exactly what it takes to be a ‘Slinger’. There are common traits across all of us of course; we value empathy highly, we are candid, preferring to see the truth and speak the truth. We are a spirited bunch who are enormously invested in our clients, in the agency and in each other.
We were named the No.1 media agency that develops their people and talent in the latest Media-I survey. We were also voted the No.1 agency for culture. Most recently, we were listed as one of the Best Places to Work in 2021 by WRK+. We are very proud of these achievements.
The Performance Executive is our Paid Search and Social trader, who is responsible for executing campaigns across our clients.
With a passion for trading, the Performance Executive supports the Performance Manager/Director on the implementation, campaign organisation, performance, analytics and reporting across paid search and social campaigns. They should have exposure and be competent in all key platforms, most notably Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram. They are also responsible for supporting and managing the workflow for the Performance Assistant/s.
The Performance Executive reports to the Performance Director and the Client Performance Director.
The Performance Executive will also be upskilled across programmatic campaigns to ensure true integrations of media and to help in delivering the overall campaign’s KPIs.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- In-depth understanding of the search and social landscape, including Google, Google Trends, Google Ads, Bing, SA360, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Bloggers/Influencers, Snapchat etc.
- Experience buying and optimizing campaigns
- Self-motivated and capable of working both autonomously and as part of a team
The Slingshot Difference
At Slingshot, we live by our values. They define what we stand for, how we work with our clients and partners, and how we interact with each other. They are the pulse of the company, our very own Slinger code.
Empathy: Walk a mile in their shoes.
Candour: Clear is kind.
Invested: In it with you, always.
Spirited: We love what we do and it shows.
What’s in it for You?
- Learning: A full day dedicated to learning and development each month. 5% of your time is dedicated to learning and development
- Working from home: Since 2019 (pre-COVID) ‘Slingers’ have had the freedom to choose 2 days a week to work from home coupled with all the technology to support them
- Work/Life Harmony: the workday finish time of 5:30 pm is actively practised and encouraged.
- Holidays: 20 days holiday and 3 days office closure between Christmas and New Year
If this fantastic role sounds like your next best move hit the Apply button below or call Jasmine on 0425 568 864 for more details.
At Slingshot, we work hard every single day to create a welcoming work environment. We’ve done our job well when everyone feels important, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their full potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, political opinion, disability, marital status, crazy hair or any other protected class.