Mon, 20 Jun, 2022
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Digital & Performance Media
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Performance Executive to join our digital marketing agency! This is the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and passionate individual looking to take the next step in their digital marketing career and work on high profile and exciting accounts.
Orange Line is an end-to-end digital marketing consultancy company with a strong history of success with some of the world’s most respected brands. At Orange Line, we place a significant focus on culture, innovation and growth. We want our staff to enjoy our work environment and offer a clear progressive path, social calendar and work/life balance.
The Orange Line family is a fun, friendly and easy-going bunch. We’re looking for someone to compliment our dynamic team, seek out solutions when challenges arise, take constructive feedback well and add to our environment with a smashing sense of humour.
About the role
Reporting to the Performance Manager, the Performance Executive will help look after our high growth client portfolio. You will specifically be involved in delivering cutting edge strategies across a spectrum of paid channels such as Search, Social, Programmatic, Lead Generation & Mobile, with a focus on optimising results. Reporting will also be a big part of the role, so numbers shouldn’t faze you.
This is the perfect opportunity if you’re looking to gain hands-on experience in digital marketing whilst working with prestigious clients, and essentially broaden your skillset and learn execution of new channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Support managers at client weekly meetings and present key learnings and action items
- Management of existing accounts & campaigns, with best practice application, budget management, reconciliation and testing.
- Delivery of campaign reporting with the support of our reporting specialists
- Provide insight, analysis and guidance to the client and team on campaign optimisation and opportunities
- Use of 3rd party tools including Bid Management platforms and Ad Servers
- Create media plans and provide spend forecasts
- Liaise with 3rd party providers to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings & knowledge sharing
- 1-2 years of Paid Search experience is crucial
- Experience across other paid channels is desired but not essential
- Reporting / analytical – comfortable with numbers and data
- Strong skill set across Microsoft Excel
- Experience working on performance-focused clients is desired but not essential
- Confidence & proven results in implementing optimisations to drive the desired outcome
- Clear communicator and innovative thinker
- Commitment to staying ahead of industry trends & an eagerness to learn
- Logical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Effective and efficient working style
- Take pride in your work and care about the people around you because we are a family-oriented agency
What’s in it for you:
- Orange Line is a company that believes in work/life harmony and flexibility. We make sure we resource appropriately for the work we have, so you can enjoy life and experience fulfilment at work.
- We limit the number of clients you work with, giving you the headspace and support to increase profitable growth across your project portfolio and improve the bottom line of the organisations you work across.
- You will receive excellent avenues for learning & development. We set clear goals and milestones: so when we grow, you grow.
- You will work with career-defining brands along with subject-matter experts who’ve been working at that level for years and with the processes that emerged from this work.
- Awesome offices located close to Central Station
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or if you would like more information, contact Jasmine on 0425 568 864.
Orange Line is proud to be a diverse workplace. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.