Wed, 27 Jul, 2022
Ad Ops & Programmatic
Slingshot is a specialist agency in the most literal sense.
Many people believe that all agencies are essentially the same. And it is true, most are. While many of our agency services will be familiar, how we deliver them and the results they achieve, are refreshingly different.
It’s tough to define exactly what it takes to be a ‘Slinger’. There are common traits across all of us of course; we value empathy highly, we are candid, preferring to see the truth and speak the truth. We are a spirited bunch who are enormously invested in our clients, in the agency and in each other.
We were named the No.1 media agency that develops their people and talent in the latest Media-I survey. We were also voted the No.1 agency for culture. Most recently, we were listed as one of the Best Places to Work in 2021 by WRK+. We are very proud of these achievements.
The Programmatic Trader is a critical role in ensuring the successful establishment and implementation of our new Programmatic Buying Unit. The Programmatic Trader will work closely with not only the client teams but other team members within the PBU and clients themselves.
This is a highly visible and critical role within the Agency, and we need the right person that can come in, hit the ground running and deliver an outstanding product. In return, the person will have the opportunity to develop their career in the role in line with the growth of the PBU. In this role, you will work with our client planning and buying teams, as well as support our strategists and planners with campaign planning, implementation, optimization and reporting.
What You Need to be Successful:
- 3+ years experience in a programmatic media buying role at a digital agency
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience delivering activity using 1st and 3rd party data, and taking a people-based approach to programmatic buying
- Extensive experience across UX, programmatic mobile, display, social, search, email and video, including connected TV
- Significant experience in professional sales and marketing client relationship management, with a focus on developing new and maintaining existing relationships
- The ability to develop and maintain new and existing relationships with clients
- You have a deep knowledge of digital media trends across publisher and advertiser/marketing environments
- Advanced PowerPoint & Excel skills (including pivot tables & developing dashboards)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Slingshot Difference
At Slingshot, we live by our values. They define what we stand for, how we work with our clients and partners, and how we interact with each other. They are the pulse of the company, our very own Slinger code.
Empathy: Walk a mile in their shoes.
Candour: Clear is kind.
Invested: In it with you, always.
Spirited: We love what we do and it shows.
What’s in it for You?
Learning: A full day dedicated to learning and development each month. 5% of your time is dedicated to learning and development
Working from home: Since 2019 (pre-COVID) ‘Slingers’ have had the freedom to choose 2 days a week to work from home coupled with all the technology to support them
Work/Life Harmony: the workday finish time of 5:30 pm is actively practised and encouraged.
Holidays: 20 days holiday and 3 days office closure between Christmas and New Year
If this fantastic role sounds like your next best move hit the Apply button below!
At Slingshot, we work hard every single day to create a welcoming work environment. We’ve done our job well when everyone feels important, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their full potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, political opinion, disability, marital status, crazy hair or any other protected class.