Wed, 15 Mar, 2023
AU$120,000 - AU$140,000 per annum + Super
North Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Fulcrum has partnered with a company that is changing the employee benefits scheme landscape. In the greenfield phase of their project and partnering with over 100 retailers, they have developed an app that will change the way that thousands (and soon millions) of Australian employees access their accrued wages before payday. They are experiencing significant growth, and we are seeking an experienced React Native Developer who can lead the React Native function.
In this React Native Developer role, you will:
- Develop and maintain mobile applications using React Native;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code;
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to other developers;
- Troubleshoot and debug issues;
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and technologies in mobile development;
- Continuously improve development processes and practices.
For this React Native Developer role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- At least 2-5 years of experience in mobile development;
- Proven experience in developing mobile applications using React Native;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and integrating with third-party libraries;
- Knowledge of native iOS and/or Android development;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
Our partner brings a professional and diverse approach, which has allowed them to create one of the most sophisticated products in the industry. Through embracing a culture of collaboration and trust, innovation, and scientific rigor, we have grown substantially. Their people have a large impact on the product – be it changing the direction of their technical stack or pushing new features – and you’ll be key in driving the overall business forward.
Their diverse culture is built on the principles of self-management, and rewards people on merit and excellence, avoiding the bureaucracy of pyramid management. Ultimately they are a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy learning, working and playing together.
If you are a skilled React Native Developer and want to be a part of a scaling technology company, then apply now!
Apply now or call Amber for more info on +61 488 858 075.
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!