Fri, 29 Apr, 2022
AU$90,000 - AU$100,000 per annum
Tech & Media Sales
We’ve partnered with a digital agency based in Sydney, whose operations reach Australia-wide. As they are going through an exciting period of growth, they are looking for a SaaS Sales Manager who can build lasting client relationships and provide exceptional client service.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that you understand the client’s business needs on an internal level, identifying upsell opportunities and growth opportunities through your strong client network.
- Ensure clients have the best possible experience of the company, aiming to secure renewals.
- Attend and lead kick-off and onboarding meetings with the client to effectively turn the client’s needs into clearly defined deliverables.
- Prepare and implement CRM plans for each client, identifying key objectives, the path to renewal and ongoing account growth opportunities and liaising with sales client owner on CRM, including the conducting of quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Dealing with day-to-day communications and delivery of client work, as well as engaging in regular contact points with the client.
- Identifying upsells and referrals from existing clients or other growth opportunities arising from client networks.
- Providing feedback on new product features to the product team, especially those designed to lock in regular usage behaviours of clients.
- Support pre-sales by collaborating with sales to review proposed methodologies and scope of services, based on an understanding of client needs and product capabilities
- Previous experience working in an agency is essential
- Previous experience of managing client relationships, as the main point of contact for the client on a day-to-day basis
- Experience in project management
- Commercial awareness, understanding the challenges faced by brand marketers and using this to drive renewals and spot opportunities for upselling
- Highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Articulate and confident presenting to clients
- Diligent and analytical, with a focus on delivering value to the business
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!