Wed, 19 Jan, 2022
Digital & Performance Media
We’re not like other digital marketing companies.
We are a consulting-led agency. What does that mean? It means our sole focus is driving profitable growth for our client’s business.
It means we are platform and channel-agnostic. We look at where client’s want to go and tell them the best way to get there, even if that means taking a road less travelled.
We work with some of the world’s best-known companies, including innovative scale-ups, large global brands and private equity firms, to deliver visionary yet pragmatic solutions to their unique challenges.
We (and our clients!) consider us experts in: media buying & advertising, creative, SEO, social media management, content, web analytics & attribution, website development, conversion rate optimization and UX/ UI consulting. We use our expertise and skills to help our clients drive fast profitable growth for their business.
Our team operates from global offices in Australia, the US and the UK, Our company culture is one of innovation, diversity and excellence. Most importantly, we genuinely care about each other, which makes working at Orange Line that much better!
Working under an experienced and supportive manager you will be managing the Paid Search, Programmatic and Paid Social integrated digital campaigns.
- Managing an executive as they execute delivery of campaigns
- Develop an intricate strategy for the client that defines investment, channels and targeting
- Research and identify new channels and platforms to achieve business goals
- Provide insight, analysis and guidance to client and team on campaign optimisation and opportunities
- Collaborate with the wider digital teams (SEO, Creative etc.) to effectively plan and deliver campaigns in budget to timeline
- Be innovative and passionate in your space and endeavor to mentor and train junior team members
- Definition of channel best practice
- Minimum 4 years’ experience managing paid media activity
- Must be skilled in 2 of the following areas: Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Non-Biddable media buying
- Proven experience managing Tier 1 clients activity is essential
- Excellent data analytic skills – being able to draw actionable insights from data
- Experience contributing paid media tactics & channels into overarching digital performance strategy
- Running paid media activity with clear performance KPIs is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to mentor junior members
This is a great step up for someone looking to move into a more strategic position within a business and oversee the execution of said strategies from the executive team. Being a leader and mentor, you will get to utilise your knowledge whilst still developing your own skills with the dedicated education budget.
What’s in it for you:
- Orange Line is a company that believes in work/life harmony and flexibility. We make sure we resource appropriately for the work we have, so you can enjoy life and experience fulfilment at work.
- We limit the number of clients you work with, giving you the headspace and support to increase profitable growth across your project portfolio and improve the bottom line of the organisations you work across.
- You will receive excellent avenues for learning & development. We set clear goals and milestones: so when we grow, you grow.
- You will work with career-defining brands along with subject-matter experts who’ve been working at that level for years and with the processes that emerged from this work.
- Awesome offices located close to Central Station
Orange Line is proud to be a diverse workplace. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.