Mon, 1 May, 2023
AU$105,000 - AU$125,000 per annum
Digital & Performance Media
Intro to the role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join a well-loved Australian gifting brand. As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading all Paid Media Acquisition campaigns with a focus on PPC and Paid Social.
- Set up, manage and optimise campaigns across different channels and platforms to maximise ROI and minimise CAC across chosen channels.
- Implement rapid and routine webb estate testing to continually optimise their ecommerce site.
- Achieve monthly and annual lead & revenue targets and KPIs.
- Identify, establish, grow and optimise digital acquisition channels, including affiliates, re-targeting, prospecting, paid social and search, Google SEM, SEO, email and new channels.
- Perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimisations.
- Collect, examine and leverage insights to help develop tactics, as well as successfully segment, target, and reach users.
- Manage external agency performance on various channels to achieve goals and hit ROI targets.
- Stay up-to-date with new regulations in the industry.
- Hands-on implementation experience is a MUST across Paid Media.
- Team management experience.
- Experience managing agencies.
- Deep expertise in performance paid media principles such as keywords, ads, bidding automation, conversion funnels, website optimisation, creative testing, and audience segmentation.
- $105,000 – $125,000 + profit share
- Career growth opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team.
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!