Thu, 28 Apr, 2022
As an SEO & Content Specialist, you will be the perfect mix of creative and analytical. Joining an award-winning agency, you’d have the opportunity to create content and tell the story of brands – nationwide!
- On the job training and development opportunities
- Hybrid working environment
- Join a fun and social team
As an SEO & Content Specialist you will be part of the wider marketing team and be responsible for managing day to day content strategy and ideation to blend in with the overall SEO and paid marketing strategy. As well as:
- Creation of Blogs, Articles & Page Copy
- Plan and execute Content Strategy for key clients
- Mange Content Campaign impact, reporting, and management
- Developing and optimising SEO campaigns to achieve maximum conversions alongside the team
- 2+ years experience in a content-focused role (agency or client-side)
- Experience with SEO tools such as Semrush, Moz, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog
- Editorial, content creation and strategy skills. With your great written communication, you will support with creating engaging content.
- Self-motivation and a desire to take ownership of your work
- Exceptional project management and client service skills
We would love to see your work!
If you have:
Your own blog, e-commerce, Etsy, Instagram account or side hustle that you manage the content and socials for, please include a link in your application.
APPLY NOW or call Jasmine on 0425 568 864 for more info.
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!