Wed, 27 Jul, 2022
Digital & Performance Media
Orange Line is an end-to-end digital marketing agency with a strong history of success
across some of the world’s most respected brands. At Orange Line, we place a significant
focus on culture, innovation and growth. We want our staff to enjoy our work environment
and offer a clear progressive path, social calendar and work/life balance.
The Orange Line family is a fun, friendly and easy-going bunch. We’re looking for someone
to compliment our dynamic team, seek out solutions when challenges arise, take
constructive feedback well and add to our environment with a smashing sense of humour.
About the Role:
We are looking for a keen, self-motivated SEO Director to join our high-performing team.
Working on well-known Australian and Global Brands, you will be responsible for handling
complex briefs and delivering solutions to highly technical problems.
You will be accountable for:
- Leading relationships with clients through client onboardings, escalations and day to day work.
- Providing excellent customer experience while driving revenue and expanding key client accounts.
- Understanding client challenges and expectations to produce tailored offerings to tackle briefs.
- Overseeing the delivery of client briefs and managing project deliverables, ensuring that the delivery of campaigns, projects and assets are on time, on budget, on scope and on target.
- Supporting the existing delivery teams in the day-to-day management of campaigns and clients, through mentoring and a focus on skill development.
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with the team.
You’re the best SEO professional in your network and you’ve proven your knowledge with a
portfolio of clients, big and small, but at least a few enterprise-level ones. You work smart,
know how to manage people and projects and can come with the right solution to almost
any issue. Throughout your professional career, your clients have often become friends and
finding ways for keeping stakeholders happy is second nature for you.
You must have:
- 6+ years of proven Organic Search experience.
- Experience leading a team and developing it. Able to nurture an existing culture and the people participating in it.
- Great account management competency, including key stakeholder management, agile project management and strong presentation and communication skills. You’re a people person and a team player.
- High level of SEO expertise: able to chat with implementation teams (dev, infrastructure, analytics) but also with key stakeholders with limited SEO know-how (CEOs, CMOs, CTOs, VPs, etc.).
- Capable of developing and optimising processes and workflows to increase efficiency across the team and client satisfaction.
What’s in it for you:
- Orange Line is a company that believes in work/life harmony and flexibility. We make sure we resource appropriately for the work we have, so you can enjoy life and experience fulfilment at work.
- We limit the number of clients you work with, giving you the headspace and support to increase profitable growth across your project portfolio and improve the bottom line of the organisations you work across.
- You will receive excellent avenues for learning & development. We set clear goals and milestones: so when we grow, you grow.
- You will work with career-defining brands along with subject-matter experts who’ve been working at that level for years and with the processes that emerged from this work.
- Awesome offices located close to Central Station
If this fantastic role sounds like your next best move hit the Apply button below or call Jasmine on 0425 568 864 for more details.
Orange Line is proud to be a diverse workplace. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.