Mon, 1 Aug, 2022
Digital & Performance Media
Orange Line is an end-to-end, consulting-led agency with a strong history of success across some of the world’s most respected brands. The company has grown considerably over the past few years and has won clients across the globe.
At Orange Line, we place a significant focus on culture, innovation and growth. We want our staff to enjoy our work environment and offer a clear progressive path, social calendar and work/life balance.
The Orange Line family is a fun, friendly and easy-going bunch. We’re looking for someone to compliment our dynamic team, seek out solutions when challenges arise, take constructive feedback well and add to our environment with a smashing sense of humour.
About the Role:
As Senior SEO Manager, you have experience managing & inspiring junior team members, providing supervision and support to help the whole team succeed. This position will give you the opportunity to manage your own client roster and be the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on your accounts, giving you the chance to make it your own and do it with pride.
- Lead the development and execution short and long-term strategies to fulfil the SEO objectives of our clients.
- Plan and organise resources of SEO related campaigns, from the proposal stage right through to execution, QA and delivery
- Be the main point of contact regarding SEO related client communication, including WIPs, client meetings and client presentations
- Create and present technical audits & SEO specification documents. Provide technical SEO consultancy to large clients (both strategic and tactical).
- Take part in new business pitches across strategy and delivery
- Ensure that SEO practices are ahead of the curve through continuous research and experimentation
- Build and optimize processes for the SEO team to maintain high standards of work and delivery.
- 6+ years of Organic Search experience essential
- High level of (and up-to-date) technical SEO expertise, including latest best practices, algorithm updates, tech and experiments
- Experience with Enterprise clients and managing large sites (+1M pages).
- Experience managing junior team members
- Strong client communication skills
- A proven strategic thinker with very high attention to detail
- Able to manage accounts autonomously
- Willing to be ‘hands on’ and foster a proactive attitude to work
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to cope with conflicting demands and prioritise tasks
- Ahrefs and SEMRUSH. Other suites are a plus (MOZ, SEO Clarity, Brightedge, etc.)
- Rank Trackers
- Crawlers (Screaming frog, Deepcrawl, botify, and/or OnCrawl)
- Advanced use of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Project management software (Jira & Confluence)
- Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Medium knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Knowledge of web speed optimisation, principles of crawling and indexation, mobile website best practices and the infrastructure of the web
- Google Tag Manager experience is a plus
- Knowledge of UX, inbound marketing and content marketing
What’s in it for you:
- Orange Line is a company that believes in work/life harmony and flexibility. We make sure we resource appropriately for the work we have, so you can enjoy life and experience fulfilment at work
- We limit the number of clients you work with, giving you the headspace and support to increase profitable growth across your project portfolio and improve the bottom line of the organisations you work across
- You will receive excellent avenues for learning & development. We set clear goals and milestones: so when we grow, you grow
- You will work with career-defining brands along with subject-matter experts who’ve been working at that level for years and with the processes that emerged from this work
- Awesome offices located close to Central Station
Apply now or if you would like more information, contact Jasmine on 0425 568 864.
Orange Line is proud to be a diverse workplace. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.