Thu, 28 Jul, 2022
Insights & Analytics
We’ve partnered with a digital agency based in Melbourne, whose operations reach Australia-wide. As they are going through an exciting period of growth, they are looking for a Strategic Insights Lead who can provide the bridge between data insight, reporting and marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy, coordinating and guiding marketing planning, delivering strategic projects and delivery of leading data and insight orientated initiatives.
- Setting targets (annual broken down to weekly) for all areas of marketing and updating/evolving when necessary. Tracking and reporting progress against targets.
- Identifying optimisation opportunities cross squad.
- Driving communication and action resulting from trading dashboard insight
- Lead Trading meeting development and Performance against plan reporting.
- Budget coordination, prioritisation, and allocation plan.
- Monthly conversion rate optimisation reporting and communication to drive action.
- Leading the drive towards greater website personalisation.
- Collaborating with CRM on audience, activity timings & prioritisation.
- Using data analysis tools to generate insights.
- 4+ years data insight experience in an agency
- Proven knowledge of data analytics
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing techniques and strategies.
- Demonstrable success using digital analytics and conversion rate optimisation techniques.
- Ability to distil complex campaign data into easily communicable strategic insight.
- Expert communicator with ability to present to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building.
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!