Sun, 19 Jun, 2022
Fulcrum is changing the Talent game. We are not a recruitment agency.
We are an embedded, onsite partner to some of the most high profile names in the Digital, Advertising & Tech industries.
We act as an extension of our clients’ teams, to enhance their employer brand, redesign hiring processes, source the best talent out there and build a more diverse, engaged and productive workforce.
We implement a rich tech stack that supports our clients in sustainable growth and deliver training to their existing teams to address the systemic challenges to diversity from the ground up.
We offer diverse talent acquisition from the inside of our clients. We don’t charge a fee per hire, we work on a subscription model.
Part Time or Full Time:
We support flexible working and are looking for a full time or part-time team member to join us on a flexible working week. Hours and contracts subject to individual requirements.
We don’t believe in culture-fit, we believe in culture-add.
And as an employer, we believe our people have the best platform for success when their voices are heard and their differences are celebrated for the value that they bring.
- You’ll work with Clients from inside their business- acting as an extension of their team as you consult with them and represent their brand.
- You’ll help our Clients to create inclusive systems and processes throughout the talent acquisition lifecycle, and connect them with your extensive networks of specialist Candidates.
- This role isn’t about KPI’s, fee per hire or revenue targets.
- Being embedded in our Client’s business means that your relationships are from C-Suite to entry-level. It means your impact is throughout the whole business, not just on one role.
- You’re the vital link between our Clients and our Candidates.
Day to Day You’ll:
- Build relationships with Candidate communities and understand their specific career aspirations, options and obstacles
- Be responsible for driving the growth of Candidate networks, communicating emerging trends to our clients and the Fulcrum team
- Work with Candidates to ensure they’re receiving the tools, platform and support they need to achieve their goals
- Consult with Candidates, facilitate their recruitment processes & negotiate on their behalf
- Be the expert in your field and a trusted advisor to clients in growing and owning talent communities
- Actively engage in and drive conversations with clients about key topics such as Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Culture
- Be an expert in the Fulcrum technology and evangelical about how it can improve candidate experience
Maybe you’re in a traditional Recruitment Agency but don’t love the BD piece. Or perhaps you’re already Internal but want a broader and more consultative role.
There’s no ‘must have’ experience at Fulcrum, but we know that you’ll thrive in this role if you’re a natural in:
1. Offering advice to both Clients and Candidates on Salaries, Development, Career Progression etc.
2. Producing market insights & analysis to influence your stakeholders hiring strategy, process and decisions.
3. Managing stakeholder relationships to ensure we’re having a 2-way conversation with Candidates and Clients.
4. Getting under the skin of your Client’s industry, what they do, their work culture and environment, and building the narrative you’ll take to the Candidate market.
5. Creating engaging content to advertise vacancies across a range of media and digital formats.
6. Using a variety of methods to identify, approach & engage niche Talent. Being creative about reaching people and building relationships.
7. Developing & driving efficient, unbiased Recruitment processes for yourself and your Clients.
As a company, we have core brand values that allow us to work within a set of defined principles and guide our behaviour. As well as being embedded in our people processes such as personal development and onboarding, they are lived by our team every day.
We ensure our shared goals are always aligned with embedded collaborative intelligence.
Communicate directly, honestly, and with integrity. Deliver what we promise.
Be open to learning and improving.
The work we do every day makes a difference. Every day we strive to be our best, we focus on solutions, and we arrive inspired to make an impact through our talent, passion, and hard work.
In return, we offer an awesome benefits package including additional annual leave, flexible start times, team socials, casual dress and a laptop.
We have a tech stack that beats the majority of recruitment companies, ensuring that you are set up for success and focus on the most important aspect of your role…. helping teams and companies grow.
Welcome to Fulcrum. The new model for talent.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t let imposter syndrome hold you back. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. Our partners come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.