Fri, 29 Apr, 2022
AU$60,000 - AU$65,000 per annum
We’ve has partnered with an online retail business based in Melbourne, whose operations reach Australia-wide. As they as going through an exciting period of growth, they are looking for a UX Designer to see things through the eyes of the customer to improve the buying journey. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and boost your career.
- Flexible working – ability to work both from home and in the office
- Training and development opportunities so you can grow your career as the business grows
- Inclusive and social work culture with regular team social events.
- Work-life balance – 9 to 5 working days
- Work autonomously across the design process: generating user insights through research and A/B testing, developing prototypes to help you communicate your ideas (internally and externally), testing your prototypes and ideas with real users
- Actively use and contribute to the development of our Design System.
- Strive to spark deep user delight within the product experience.
- Build for a smooth and cohesive customer experience.
- 2- 3 years experience in UX Design, preferably in the retail space
- Proficient throughout the design spectrum.
- You have a UX project portfolio that shows your strengths across the design process, your methods and your visual skills.
- Proven ability to turn user insights into effective design.
Sounds like the perfect role for you? APPLY TODAY!
At Fulcrum, we celebrate diversity and know that our differences help us thrive. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process. Imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so if you feel passionate about this role, please don’t hesitate to apply!